Nepali national dies in Portugal
A Nepali national, who was caught in a fire, has died at a hospital in Portugal. Prem Tamang, 48, of Dhading district had a blood clot in the brain, said Faro hospital where he was admitted after the incident.
Tamang had been living in Portugal for the past five years. Anil Sharma, president of the regional coordination council Algarve of Non-Resident Nepali Association reached the hospital to take stock of the condition of Tamang. Tamang was living with his daughter in Portugal.